Tassy's blog
Wednesday, 2 August 2023
Final design
Necklace
The
drawing
might be different from the final design. I had to make some changes as i did not like how it was looking. The only change i did was to add 6 mm rectangle bar into my square design to create a Triangle inside a square.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
second drawing
Necklace drawing This is a new drawing i draw after seeing how my final design will look like. The drawing looks slightly different from...
Final Drawing
Final Drawing I made a Drawing that looks like this one. but I did not like it. I had to go back and do my research and find a beautiful co...
Shell Belle / Pendant
Clay Pendant The picture above is a Pendants made with clay. The clay has different impressions of sea shells. Using available sea shells ...
No comments:
Post a Comment