Tassy's blog
Thursday, 16 March 2023
Shell Belle/ clay pots
clay work
Took me 3 days to finish designing this shells with clay. First day i didn't know how to work with clay, our lecture had to demonstrate to us how to work with clay. the white one is drying up and the second one still wet.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
second drawing
Necklace drawing This is a new drawing i draw after seeing how my final design will look like. The drawing looks slightly different from...
Final Drawing
Final Drawing I made a Drawing that looks like this one. but I did not like it. I had to go back and do my research and find a beautiful co...
Shell Belle / Pendant
Clay Pendant The picture above is a Pendants made with clay. The clay has different impressions of sea shells. Using available sea shells ...
No comments:
Post a Comment